So, it looks like my estrogen level is rising at a good rate and they are expecting it to come up even more. The follicle count is good and we are headed in the right direction. They only increased dosage to one of my meds (thankfully an easier shot) and we did that tonight with no problems.
The Menopur (the thicker one), on the other hand, is continuing to give me trouble. Today, after I pulled the needle out-there was a bubble of medication just below my skin I had to push and disperse AND there was an unpleasant amount of pain associated with that.
On a non-medication side of things, I had my first acupuncture appointment today. I don't know what to think of it. It was very relaxing and I did feel very dazed when I left. I definitely had lots of tingles for the next hour throughout my body. BUT, within an hour of the treatment-WHILE we were sitting at PF Chang's having dinner-I had an unusual panic attack. It came on real fast and I actually had to take one of my meds. It came out of the blue and was very strange. Since I hadn't had one in some time, I guess I'm assuming the acupuncture may have triggered it?
Anyway, I see her again next Monday, and then once in between our retrieval and transfer.
We're still on track, so far, for a March 26 retrieval.
16 years ago

2 comments:
That is wild about the panic attack. I would definitally mention it to them. I know I had some phantom sentions the first time I did it, but not again. Did they give you a moxibustion stick to warm the womb? it is very warming and relaxing.
She did the moxi thing. It was relaxing. She didn't put any needles in...she just pressed them to my skin. I guess it's some special Japanese method. She pressed into my wrists, top of my foot, around my abdomen, around my neck and shoulders....that was about it. I did feel relaxed...but I guess I was expecting something different...
Post a Comment