CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

2 more shots

Today was a ROUGH day. I think I spent more of it crying than not. :( The good news is that I have a wonderful husband who does nothing but comfort me and try to make it easier for me and a great friend (Kate K) (who has already been through all of this) who keeps encouraging me!

Today, we were told to add 2 more shots to our regimine. I now have 1 shot in the morning and 2 shots in the evening. This will continue until at least March 26. I was REALLY nervous about doing these shots because of all the trouble I was having with the Lupron (in the morning). Though, it was unpleasant, I was able to inject both shots tonight. Kris had to mix the second shot...but we got it in. I mixed the first shot and accidentally bent the needle....so that shot hurt because it went in crooked and kinda' got caught in my skin. :( But...I did them. So...I hope these next 10 days or so go by quickly!

0 comments: