Well, I stayed home again today because I was still pretty sore this morning. I'm doing better now, and able to move around more that before. I'm still pretty confined to the bed, though. Thank goodness for this laptop! I've been at least able to catch up on work, and watch this week's episodes of Dancing with the Stars! :) Bye Bye, annoying Denise. :)
Anywho...Alisa called a little while ago to give us our official numbers. They did retrieve 16 embryos. Only 13 were mature, and out of that number only 11 have fertilized. She can't confirm the transfer date until tomorrow because they want to see how many survive the day. If it's a 3 day transfer, it will be on Saturday. If a 5 day transfer, it will be Monday. So...I'll update everyone tomorrow on when it will be. :)
11 is still a really good number for fertilized embryos and we hope that they are excellent quality! We'll find out tomorrow!!!
Stay tuned for more!!
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment