CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

still going strong...

Well, despite the incredible mood swings...I am still feeling pretty ok about these shots. I had a good shot this morning and my 1st of the evening was good. The second shot of the evening...I'm still struggling with. It's a thicker medication so it's harder to push through the syringe...tonight, I put the needle in and had Kris push the stopper. Though that worked well with getting the medication in-there was more pain at the injection site. So...I'm not sure what the best course of action is for that shot. We'll probably try the same method tomorrow.

The best part of all this is that I finally figured out the best way to get the needle in with minimal pain and bruising.

Tomorrow, we go back to the fertility center for more bloodwork and another sonogram. I am anticipating an increase of medication following this appointment. I'm just hoping and praying that it's not yet time for the big shot. My first acupuncture appointment is also tomorrow and I am really looking forward to that.

I'll keep you posted following the appointment tomorrow.

0 comments: