CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jen, the little pin cushion

So, Mama and Papa Nodi have a new nickname for me: Pin Cushion. VERY creative. I certainly feel like a human pin cushion.

Well, my evening shots are DONE. I tell you what...I'm having a HECK of time with these shots! Tonight, my needle got stuck IN MY belly after I injected the Gonal F. I was trying to pull the needle out AND MY SKIN WAS STICKING TO IT! That did not make me feel very confident on my EVIL shot: Menopur. Well, I managed to keep the needle in for the entire injection. It hurt, and the newest development: I had blood back up into the needle at the end of my Menopur shot. SERIOUSLY-if Menopur was a person, I would punch him/her in the face. I might even push him/her down, pull his/her hair, and kick him/her while he/she was down. I hate this shot.

I forgot to tell you my funny story for the day. It's funny and embarrassing all at the same time. SO...I was sitting in the stirups waiting for my ultrasound. My doctor walks in and says hello. Another doctor walks in and introduces herself as Dr. Soandso. "I'm one of Dr. Widra's fellow's." So, I respond with the first thing that popped into my head: "Well, hello fellow!" :) Did you remember that I'm laying in the stirups waiting for an ultrasound exam, undressed from the waist down? ....I'm an idiot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The light is at the end of the tunnel. "The day" is coming so quickly and I'm getting more excited every day. I know my hunny is going through rough times right now but hopefully we see how much it is worth it in the end. Jen, you're doing a great job with everything through this process. I'm very proud of you.

Jen said...

Seriously...I have the best husband in the world...

haughtmd said...

I'ts so nice to see this side of Kris! That is soooo sweet that he's as excited as you. Be blessed with the pitter-patter of little feet!!!!!