CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Transfer schedule

Shady Grove just called! Our Embryo Transfer is scheduled for Monday at 11. We have to be there by 10:30. She said the procedure will take 5 minutes...5 MINUTES!!!! After ALL this, the most important part will take 5 MINUTES! She also said that I would be on a strict 24 hour bed rest order following the procedure.

She said the worst part will be having to wait 12 days to find out it we are pregnant! :) Everyone say extra prayers for us!!! :)

4 comments:

Mama and Papa Nodi said...

Prayers are being said - will double them up !! I will be in the chapel tomorrow morning at 11:00 am - 5 MINUTES !! WOW !! Tell Kris to let us know how you are doing - don't want to call in case you are sleeping.
Love,
Mama and Papa Nodi

Baby Kry said...

We are so excited for you guys. I feel like I am going through IVF again!!!! Relax during those 24 hours. I watched DVD's and only got up to pee!! We will be praying otmorrow at 11. Did you decide how many?

Jen said...

Thank you!!! We haven't confirmed how many we will transfer...but we are thinking 2....

We are going to Target this afternoon to get a few things for our trip and to get a few books to keep me from boredom tomorrow. :)

I'm sure I'll update the blog tomorrow after the transfer. :)

KT said...

You both have been in my thoughts and prayers, and now especially at 11:00 TOMORROW!!! :) I will be checking for the update..... I hope you got a nice loooooong book at Target for enjoying/ relaxing in bed, Good Luck!!!!