CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feeling pretty good

Today is day 5 and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm getting used to these shots and feeling pretty comfortable with the whole process. The only thing that was different today was that I must've been a little rougher than usual with my needle because I actually bled a little today. I don't know if that is normal, so I'll try to be more careful tomorrow. My choir competition was last night so I was unusually exhausted this morning... so I might not have been paying very close attention...probably not good to be handling a needle when I'm not "with it", eh? ;)

We are supposed to receive the rest of our medication tomorrow...so I'll get to see the nasty shots I'm going to have to take. :(

I've also made an acupuncture appointment and go in for my first visit on Monday. I'm really excited about it. We had originally made our appointment for Friday, but had to move it to Monday for scheduling reasons. For some reason, I'm not the least bit worried about the needles my acupuncturist will be using. :)

Nothing new to really report. Just moving through these steps with great hopes!!

1 comments:

Baby Kry said...

Keep staying focused! Your doing great. No biggie about the bleeding, you probably just hit a little vein. I promise I will give you your blog tutorial soon! Love you guys!