CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Transfer is Monday!

Alisa called and said that our 11 fertilized embryos are still hanging on strong and are very good quality! They have scheduled our transfer for Monday! We won't get our time until tomorrow or Sunday...but it WILL be Monday.

I'm still pretty sore, but I did go to school today and did make it through the whole day. As soon as i got home, though-I did take a Vicodin and am re-attached to the heating pad...and now, I'm feeling ok. :)

2 comments:

Mama Nodi said...

Keep them strong ! I am positive Monday seems so far away, but it will be here before you know it. Papa Nodi says "No more little pincushion" Thank Goodness!! Just a little MTB.
Love you Both,
Mama and Papa Nodi

Jen said...

Thanks Mama Nodi! :)