CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jen is a follicle making machine

We had another bloodwork/ultrasound appointment this morning. So, we were up early, got my shot in and out the door by 7! Another great morning with that shot.

Our appointment was good. Apparently, I have 8 follicles in one ovary and 7 in the other! I had 7 and 7 on Friday! Good news!!!

So far, everything is on track and our nurse coordinator, Alisa, is happy with our progress. We are expecting another report this afternoon and anticipate a medicine increase....but I'm going to be alright! :)

I'll update after we have the official results of the tests this morning!

...off for my first acupuncture appointment!

1 comments:

Baby Kry said...

Holy Follicle lady!!! Wow! You have so many and I know they are all going to be great quality!! Keep those extra ones for us, we may need them..j/k We love you . Keep going strong. Kick those shots in the butt!!!!!