Day three...this day was exciting! I had read some blogs on women taking these Lupron injections and were given some tips to help with the burning. SO...I tried a new way to give the injection and it went so much better this morning! The pain I normally felt was significantly less. :) YAY!!!
Then, Kris and I were off for our Mock Embryo Transfer! This procedure will help us when we do our final step towards baby making! They practiced the procedure and figured out what equipment and stuff they would need for me. I was really nervous that it was going to be painful. Everything I read about it mentioned pain...our nurse coordinator even told me to take some pain killers before we came. I was so happy that there was no pain! It was a little uncomfortable...but no pain!
The most painful thing about today was: the Social Security Administration. We have been trying to change my name on my SS card...and we ended up having to actually go to the office. It took us 2 hours to get my name changed. It was INFURIATING!
The next big thing happens on Friday. We go for our Lupron evaluation (where we will check the progress of those injections, and get the schedule and dosage of the other shots), we have an injection class that will teach Kris how to give me the yucky shot (in my hip), and I have my first acupuncture session!
Stay posted!
16 years ago

1 comments:
You will love the acupuncture. Ask them about a moxibunction(sp) stick. It is used to warm the womb at home. you'll do fine with the other shot. The needle size is intimidating, but you can do it!
Post a Comment