CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The toilets in this house hate me

This may be "too much information" for some...but I'm going to share anyway.

The toilets in this house hate me.
You think I'm kidding...but I'm not. In my ENTIRE 32 years of life, I can remember clogging the toilet maybe a dozen times. Since I've been pregnant I've clogged the toilet at least that many times. Today, however....was a special clog. I had used the bathroom downstairs...the one RIGHT BY the front door. I flushed and closed the door....all of a sudden I hear a splash! I open the bathroom to see water pouring and shooting out of the bowl. I turned off the water and called Kris...who laughed. This all happened less than 5 minutes before our piano technician arrived to tune the piano (and would come through the FRONT door)....the water was all over the bathroom floor and had made its way into the foyer. I had just minutes to try and find Kris' garage towels to cover and sop up the water. Well....that didn't happen before our technician arrived. You might ask Why?
Well...since you asked....not only do the toilets hate me....Kris likes to remind me how short I am by putting things too high for me to reach...
I searched and searched for those dang garage towels. I thought they might be in his new workbench drawers...nope...looked around the base of the garage...nope...as I was turning around I happened to look up. Yup...the towels are on an upper shelf in the garage...too high for me to reach. @#$)(*@ I can hear Kris laughing right now! So..needless to say....I didn't get the towels down before our technician arrived...

So....he is currently tuning the piano in the room RIGHT ACROSS from the bathroom that had the volcanic eruption.  What a day....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is God's way of preparing you for the bigger messes ahead. ;)

Baby Kry said...

I am laughing so hard!! Remind me next time we talk to tell you my poop story that involved a police officer..too funny!

Donna said...

Omg. I am laughing so hard! Sorry, but I am. lol I think we've all got clogged toilet stories from being pregnant, because it really does a number on your digestive system. Hang in there, Jen!