Today I had my 28th week check up. My mom and dad picked me up and took me there! I had to time out my meals today and drink my glucola drink for that glucose test. We got up there in great time and I was able to get my bloodwork done on time! I just have to wait for those results. The other parts of the check up were GREAT! I only gained 5 pounds this month! :) That's my smallest amount of weight gain this whole pregnancy! I was pretty happy with that, especially since I've been more careful with my food intake. :) We got to hear the baby's heartbeat...and it was awesome to watch my mom's face when she heard it! It's truly amazing to be able to hear your baby's heartbeat! It is very strong!!
Then, afterwards we headed back to the 'Dorf and met Kris for dinner!
My parents brought us some yummy Korean food for us to enjoy this week! :) Yummmmm......
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment