CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Dr visit and first birth class

Our OB said:
1.  that I'm measuring perfectly on schedule
2.  she expects me to go full term
3.  the baby's heartbeat is great
4.  my blood pressure's great
5.  even though my weight is high, I'm still ok
6.  that my belly looks so much larger than most because I'm so short. 
7.  and most importantly:  THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY I'M CARRYING MULTIPLES!

We had a good visit, although I was heartbroken that I gained 8 pounds since the last visit and now weigh 166. 

After our appointment, we met up with the Olexia's for dinner.  Molly looks gorgeous!  She's 25 weeks along and looks fantastic!  It was great to see them and catch up!  Ryan seems to be having some cravings too...so he must be having sympathy cravings.  :)

Afterwards, we went to our first birthing class.  It was very informative, but different than we had expected.  It was more of an information class.  We have 3 more that will follow the same pattern.  We talked a lot about preterm labor and real labor and all that entails.  Most of the information I already knew, but some of it was new and very helpful.  It was neat to see the other mom-to-be's...our due dates are all within 4 weeks of each other,  It was neat to see how my size compared to others. 

Alright...next update will be week 32!

1 comments:

Baby Kry said...

Sounds like it was a great dinner..wish we could have joined :) Don't worry about your belly size..it is perfect for you!!! Can't wait for baby girl nodi to arrive!