CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

29 weeks

Can you believe we are just 11 weeks away???  AAAAHHH!!!! 

Nursery update:
Kris finished the baseboards and the trim.  They look AAAAWWWWEEESOME!  Here are a couple pictures...but click HERE to see more.  We are up to phase 10!  I think next weekend he is building that cool storage thing in the closet!  We are still looking like we are on track to be able to start moving in furniture at the beginning of April!!!!


Me update:
Baby's kicking up a storm!  She's been moving around constantly and I can see her moving all the time!  My favorite thing is when she starts to "dance" and I can feel flutters and kicks and punches all over my belly!  It's amazing to know that's our baby in there!  I was watching a baby show they showed a delivery of a baby at 7 months (where we are now)...and it blew my mind that our baby was that size right now!!!!  My carpal tunnel still stinks and my fingers and hands are really swelling and hurt.  So far...my feet just hurt but haven't started swelling.  The biggest problem for me lately is that I'm so tired.  I can't sleep at night because I'm so uncomfortable.  I've tried different positions, pillows, etc...and still haven't found much relief.  So..during the day I'm just exhausted and need a nap.  As you may have read in my previous post, I did not "pass" my glucose tolerance test.  So, on Wednesday I'm going to go back and take the longer test.  I guess about 20% of women end up having to take the longer test, and of them only 2-4% are actually diagnosed with gestational diabetes...so I'm still hopeful that I'm fine.  I'm just not looking forward to sitting up there in that office for 3+ hours. 

Well, here is a week 29 picture!   Kris made me smile REAL big...I feel like my face is about to explode!

1 comments:

Baby Kry said...

You look adorable!!