CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

30 weeks

~Fat fingers, painful joints, and leg cramps.  That's what this week brought.  :)  My hands and finers are wicked swollen, making playing piano quite a challenge.  My knuckles actually hurt and are very swollen...this just stinks all the time.  And, I'm starting to get more frequent leg cramps.  I know these are normal things...and I know I'm fortunate because I've had a relatively "easy" pregnancy....but it still stinks.  :(
~This week, I had to take the 3 hour glucose test which was nasty.  The aftermath of the blood draws can be shown below.  But, at least the results came back normal...that's GREAT news!

~While reading my Parent's magazine, I was introduced to the wubanub pacifier.  These look really neat!  We got one for Kellan and it's sooo cute!  :)
~The nursery is still in progress.  Kris has cut the wood for the closet and is going to be putting polyurethane on them so he can start assembling the closet! 

~Here are some fun 30 week pictures:
One of my favorite people, Aly, gave me the bib at Solo and Ensemble.  She told me her dad picked it out!  So...thanks Mr. Engle!!!  :)  And...as you see, my shirt won't go over my belly...

10 more weeks to go!

1 comments:

Donna said...

Even though these things are "normal," they're still frustrating. Go ahead and complain! You've earned that right. And when childbirth happens, you can yell, "OMG!! This hurts sooooooooo much!!" I did. rofl