Evie has been soooo sweet this week! She would put her hand on my tummy and tell me that was where the baby was. She would talk about our little baby and the things she was going to do with her. She even told Patty that she wanted us to set up a big girl bed in the nursery so she could protect our baby! When we went to the mall, she picked out clothes for the baby and toys! Patty and I couldn't contain our excitement as we thought about our girls playing together! And, when I said goodbye to them last night, Evie put her hand on my tummy again, kissed my belly multiple times and told the baby she loved her. I mean...SWEET doesn't even begin to describe my niece! Here's a picture Patty took of Evie talking to our baby girl.
16 years ago


1 comments:
Adorable. Hopefully you will see them again soon..don't you love skype!
Post a Comment