Sonogram went GREAT! Our little girl weighs about 13 ounces, and is about the size of a bannana! Her heart rate was 141, which is perfect. She was moving around a lot, as usual, and is still enjoying sucking her thumb! We got to see what the front of her face looks like too...Kris said she looked like an alien.... ;) But, we both agreed she was beautiful. :)
Here's a couple pictures...you can find more on our picture website: http://babynodi.shutterfly.com/
Our technician, Michelle (who also happened to be our technician from the last sono) went picture crazy. She printed off a roll of pictures so long it was almost as tall as me!
After the sono, we headed to the OB appointment. I weighed 139 pounds, which is now a 25 pound weight gain. We heard the heart beat again, and she answered a few more questions I had...and that was it.
We have another appointment in 4 weeks, but no more sonograms for a while.
After the appointment, we grabbed some food and then walked around the mall for a bit. Kris was ridiculous. :) We were walking around Pottern Barn for Kids and he wanted to buy everything. We'd walk by a pink bunny...he'd want it. We'd walk by a cute towel...he'd want it. But...the biggest problem was the animal robe things...you know the towels with an animal head at the top? He loved the bunny and the cat. He also loved the pink rhinocerous hand scrubber thing. Shopping with him is going to fun. :)



2 comments:
those towels are so cute! we have a duck and then yesterday in the mail we got a personalized one from PB Kids that a relative sent!
I resemble that comment.....and I'm secure enough to say "I like pink!"
Post a Comment