CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

22 Weeks...and bring on the fat fingers.

We are now at week 22!  :)  This week has been a busy one with cleaning, organizing, and demolition!  I've been on a cleaning rampage, which Kris LOVES LOVES LOVES!  We've both been organizing and getting rid of things that we don't need, which has been creating a lot of extra room!  And, Kris was able to get the nursery almost all the way empty. Click here to see some pictures of the nursery creation!  I completed a sonogram album with all our original sonogram pictures of our little one, and I'm about 5 pages away from needing a new journal! I've been keeping a journal for our baby from before we started the second round of IVF and it's gotten really full!  Need to get a new book! 

I've been feeling our little one move more and more!  Her kicks are starting to get so strong!  Kris got to feel a couple of them...it was awesome.  It's still so unbelievable to know that I have a little person in my belly! 

I had to take off my engagement and wedding rings because they were just too tight.  To get them off, I had to use a lot of lotion!  It feels very weird not to have my rings on...but my fingers are just too fat to wear them!  So now they are residing in a safe place! 
 
I've been doing really well with my food and exercise plan!  I've been getting all the important nutrition and still able to have a treat every day!  :)  This week, my craving was DORITOS!  Just regular Doritos.  It started one evening and I just couldn't shake it.  The whole next day I was seeing Doritos everywhere in the house (we didn't have any in the house), smelling Doritos, and tasting them whenever I thought of them.  It got to a critical state just before Kris left work to come home...so he stopped off and picked me up a Family size bag.  Oh yummmm......  I've been exercising everyday for at least 30 minutes.  I've taken to DVRing General Hospital (guilty pleasure) and watching it in the morning while I walk on the treadmill.  OR, I do one of my Prenatal Yoga sessions on TV. 

Here are some week 22 pictures!  This shirt is getting awfully tight!  And...don't you just love how I coordinated this outfit!  :) 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Could the fat fingers just be swelling? You would not believe how big my feet got the last time! And my hands weren't visibly swollen too badly, but I developed major carpal tunnel. Hopefully that won't happen to you though.

That's exciting about Kris being able to feel the baby!

Baby Kry said...

Yay! All the joys of pregency..fat fingers!