Hormones. That MUST be the reason for my ridiculous behavior earlier today! I am not exaggerating. I had put some M&M's in the freezer (I like my chocolate frozen) the other day and I went to go enjoy it with some pretzels today. THEY WERE GONE. So, I asked Kris if he ate my candy and he said he did. I started stomping my feet, pounding my arms, and screaming about the fact that those were MY M&M's.... when he busted out laughing, I realized that my behavior was a tad bit....odd. To top it all off, I had my temper tantrum while Kris was on the phone talking to his mom!
HA! I guess it's good that we can all laugh about it! .....now...
~The emotionally unstable mom-to-be .....
16 years ago

3 comments:
I can't stop laughing. I'm so sorry! Aren't those hormones awful? I once sat on the floor in the hallway and blubbered like a baby because I spilled a little fabric softener while pregnant with Aden. Just make sure to save this one as something to tell your little girl when she gets older. She will absolutely love to hear it. :)
Too funny! We all have that hormone story from preganancy..you now have yours. And no worries you'll probably have a few more..haha!
I was laughing so loud and then read it to Ken and Aly. I said I can remember having those when I was pregnant with her. They both looked at me and said you still do.
Post a Comment