Before I start this update...I'd like to encourage everyone to get involved with the Haiti relief mission. Kris and I donated to an organization called World Hope International. They are based out of Alexandria, VA and are faith based. I did research on them and was moved by the different ways they support the global community. I've also volunteered to do work around the area (mostly office work since I'm pregs) to help support their various missions.
Now to an awkward change of topic....
21 weeks! We are over half way there and just starting to get our butts in gear. We've been working hard organizing the stuff that is currently in the nursery and hope to be able to start "demolition" in February! We've been actively researching cord blood banking, cribs, nursery decor patterns, names, etc... Today Kris and I went to BabiesRUs and spend a couple hours "researching" items for our registry. I can NOT believe how many items a baby needs! We also choose our nursery pattern. We picked a pattern called Mia Rose:
And then a couple funny pictures. The pants I'm wearing are Kris'....please note that I did NOT need to tighten the waist to make it fit...
And if you are interested, I made a "Belly Progression" and "Baby Progression" album if you want to see them. Just look in the right column of the blog and click on "Pictures of Baby Nodi". If you watch the "Belly Progression" it's funny if you watch it twice. The first time watch my belly expand...and the second time watch my face expand and my hair grow! It's funny!




1 comments:
Great job on the eatting plan. I need to get myself on tht exercise plan! I love the picture of your niece. You and Kris are so like me I was a research junkie about baby stuff. Remember feel free to call and ask, we can always let you know what worked for us!
Post a Comment