We had a very productive day yesterday! We went to the Annapolis Mall and got the nursing bra thing sorted out and the baby's "going home" outfit bought! YAY! Then, we went to our last birthing class. Neither one of us really wanted to go...in fact we even tossed about the idea of going to a movie instead. :) BUT...we are glad we went because we learned a few things from the Pediatrician that came to talk with us AND we exchanged emails with a couple that we really liked from our class!
And today...I was a BEAST! Let's see.....I ordered the curtains for the nursery window, our duvet cover, got some important paperwork done, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the oven/stove, cleaned both living rooms, cleaned and vacuumed the bedroom, ordered some things we needed off amazon, made white chocolate chip brownies, and the stuffed peppers that have been cooking all day are almost done! Wooohooo!!!!!
Now, Kris is on his way home and I can't wait to see his expression when he walks into a CLEAN home. :)
16 years ago

2 comments:
I am SO impressed!!!
Man, you make me feel lazy, Jen. :) Way to go!
Post a Comment