Almost there!!! :)
Baby update: We have our doctor's appointment and birthing class #3 tomorrow...so I'll update then. She seems to be doing just fine, though. She's moving around tons and tons! I'm just at that point I remember everyone talking about...the point where you are just uncomfortable all the time. I know we are in the final stretch, though....
The hospital bag is almost all packed. :) Just a couple more things to put in there and it'll be done. Kris ordered our video camera and it came in the mail this weekend! It's sooo easy to use. Click HERE to see it. :) And then....the stroller arrived in the mail (Thanks Mom and Dad Chamberlin). :) So....we'll be putting the carseat into the car this week or next! :) YAY!
Nursery update: We are up to Phase 15...and I anticipate just 1 or 2 more phases til' we're done! John and Teri came down for the weekend....and lots of stuff got done. They put up the fan/light, fit the nursery door, put up the crib, attempted to move the dresser in (story is below), and started building the shelves for the closet. For the nursery to be done: need to install the closet curtains, the window treatments, put the shelves in the closet, paint the door, and decorate the room! We moved the furniture in on Friday, and after they put up the crib....they discovered that the dresser/changing table was broken. :( So...Kris called Babies R Us Saturday morning and they were wonderful. They immediately ordered us a new one and John and Kris returned the dresser that morning. :) Below are a couple pictures, but click HERE for more pictures.
16 years ago







1 comments:
So exciting! I loved putting the nursery together..it felt so good to do that. Yet so funny that she didn't even sleep in it for 4 months..haha! I love Oreo sleeping on you!
Post a Comment