CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Ahhh....progress

YES!  Last night Anne slept for almost 4 hours straight!  I got some DELICIOUS sleep then!  We created an incline under her bed to see if that would help her sleep better.  It DID.  Apparently she is not a fan of laying flat on her back.  Today on our first outing with the stroller, I picked up an actual sleep wedge so we can use that instead.  I'm looking forward to continued sleep progress!  I also had my first solo bathtime with Anne this afternoon.  We normally do it after dinner (Kris and I) but I did it earlier so I could also get her nails cut.  Bathtime was...effective.  I'll have to get more comfortable doing it by myself...but she is clean.  :)  I also was successful at cutting her nails!  YAY!  Our pediatrician told me to just file her nails...I started with that.  That was taking forever and not working very well...so I used the nail clipper.  I managed to get her nails trimmed without and bloodshed!  Now she is has been liberated from those mittens!  Anne has some nice nails!  And they grow fast!  She is such a girl...she tolerated the nail trimming and filing, but when I moved to the hand massage with lotion-she just melted!  She completely relaxed and just enjoyed the pampering!  :)  I took out the activity mats yesterday and introduced Anne to those exciting toys!  I think she was a little overwhelmed, but she did manage to smack a couple of the dangling toys!  Our family room (AKA brown couch room) is looking way more kid-like now! 

I added more pictures and videos to our site.  Click HERE to see them! 

0 comments: