Today we are 37 weeks, and considered full term! So...any day now. :) We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll update more about the baby then.
I DO want to update about the AMAZING baby shower that Alli Shipman threw for us yesterday! Goodness! Everything was so amazing! I hope to get some pictures so I can share those with you! But, the food was great, the decorations were great, and company was BEYOND great! And, I was truly overwhelmed with how generous our friends and family were! I simply can NOT believe how many things we got for our little one!!!! Click HERE to see pictures from after the shower, when we unpacked. We stored toys that she wouldn't use for a couple months under the crib...like the awesome play gyms, and tummy mats. :)
I DO want to update about the AMAZING baby shower that Alli Shipman threw for us yesterday! Goodness! Everything was so amazing! I hope to get some pictures so I can share those with you! But, the food was great, the decorations were great, and company was BEYOND great! And, I was truly overwhelmed with how generous our friends and family were! I simply can NOT believe how many things we got for our little one!!!! Click HERE to see pictures from after the shower, when we unpacked. We stored toys that she wouldn't use for a couple months under the crib...like the awesome play gyms, and tummy mats. :)


1 comments:
Congratulations on hitting this major milestone! :)
Post a Comment