CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

37 Weeks: Doctor Visit

I weighed in at 175.5!  Blood pressure's great.  Baby's heart beat is great.  She is approximately 6 1/2 lbs.  IF we go to a full 40 weeks, they estimate her to be 8 lbs!  FOR THE RECORD-I do NOT know how I would be able to push an 8 lb baby out!!  I am currently 1 centimeter DILATED and 70% EFFACED.

Here we go!!!!  We are one step closer!  :)

2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

I can't wait to hear what you've named her!

Donna said...

Good golly, girlfriend! Being dilated at all with your first one before going into labor is fantastic!! I'm going to do a happy dance for you that will double a labor dance. :) You're so close now. This is such a magical time in your life, so enjoy every moment of it.