Almost there!!! I’m soooo ready to deliver this baby! I’m at that “always uncomfortable” phase of pregnancy. My knees are killing me, my back hurts, my lower abdomen hurts, my tummy hurts. My fingers, hands, and feet are swollen and hurt. My fingers hurt 90% of the time. …pretty much everything that could hurt-hurts. I'm not hungry, but I know I need to eat. But, because I'm not hungry-I don't know what I want to eat. I just keep reminding myself (and so does everyone else) that the last month’s the worst and we’re getting close! She’s really getting chunky in my belly! I can feel her legs, butt, and feet more often these days through my skin! Soooo neat. At the North Point choir concert on Friday, it was also neat that some of the kids got to feel her foot too!
Nursery’s done! The only thing we need is a baby! Click HERE to see final pictures. (The final pictures may not get posted until Sunday night). We also rearranged our “family room”, which is the room between the theater and the garage. It looks kinda empty now, but we opened it up for more play area. We will eventually put toy storage in this room and move all her toys down here. We are also going to get a changing table and area rug for the room. But…here’s what it looks like now!
We also got our maternity photos from Lynn Pines…I played around with a few of them! Click HERE to see more pictures.






3 comments:
I've heard that, once you hit that "absolutely, constantly miserable, I don't see how I can make it another day" stage, it's usually about another week. It was true for me the first time! Hang in there!
That sounds about right to me, too. For me, it was the not being hungry that always made me think twice about any contraction. The magic time is just around the corner, Jen! :)
You can do it. I remember the end and i wasn't a very nice person. Just keep telling yourself just a few more days and you will have your beautiful miracle!!
Post a Comment