CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mrs. Cranky Pants

Yesterday was a strangely cranky day for me. I didn't sleep the night before for a variety of reasons and I was just cranky and unhappy. I was short with Mollie, my therapist-I'm sorry about that Mollie! I think I snapped at just about everyone. Nothing could make me happy. I was hungry but didn't know what I wanted to eat-just what I didn't want to eat. My body hurt and I was just unpleasant....until....my parents showed up at our door with Korean food! Oh My Gosh! They brought rice, kim, kimchi, Bibimbap, Bulgogi, Korean apples, oranges, and clementines. Who knew that's what it would take to return me to a state of happiness?! :) The Bulgogi was actually for Kris and my mom gave me very strict orders not to eat Kris' bulgogi...I called Kris and his mood changed from glum to happiness at the sound of "bulgogi". We enjoyed a wonderful dinner last night! Thanks mom and dad! :)
This morning, Kris discovered that the second ceiling leak (above our heater in the theater room) has expanded. Here are two pictures of the latest unpleasantness....

Good gracious....

0 comments: