Well, the snow finally stopped last night just before dinner. We have easily 2-2 1/2 feet of snow. Here are a few more pictures of the snow and poor Kris shoveling it. Click HERE to see more snow storm pictures.
And, this is a quick video of Oreo and Kris in the snow. :)
This week, there hasn't been too many new developments. I'm getting bigger and am about to hit 150 lbs! My belly button is really stretched and I think it'll be anyday now that it pops. :) I hope it doesn't hurt... Our little girl has been moving around a lot and is getting really strong. She has startled us more than once and is starting to react to touch. When Kris touches my bell, she go towards his hand...if he moves to the other side, she follows. It's really cute. :)
Kris has been a workhorse this weekend.... He ripped off window and door frames, patched holes in the wall, sanded the walls, cleaned the walls, and put up primer. He's putting a whole lot of love into this room for our little girl. :) Click HERE to see pictures of the nursery development! :)
A non-baby update: I start volunteering at WORLD HOPE INTERNATIONAL this coming Friday! I'm so excited! This is an amazing organization and am looking forward to helping out with office work! I actually love organzing and data entry (honestly...). It's kinda' sick how excited I get about filing things and making name tags....After our little one arrives and I feel comfortable, I can even bring her to the office so I can continue volunteering. I'm pretty stoked. I've always wanted to get involved with community service like this...and am looking forward to teaching our daughter about volunteering her time. :)
I've been doing a bit more with Oreo's ongoing training. He's doing great with people and kids...so I'm just working on little things. When we get home and open the door, he normally gets so excited he starts barking and jumping up and down. Well...as cute and welcoming as that is...I can imagine that not being very cute and welcoming if we are carrying a sleeping baby. :) So...I've been working on training him not to bark when we come home. (Knock on wood), it's been almost a week bark free. Also...when I come downstairs for the first time in the morning I had to disengage the alarm system. He gets really excited and starts barking....well, again: not so good with a sleeping baby. SO...we are on day 3 of not barking when I turn the alarm off. It's really encouraging that he is so quick to learn! He's a wonderful dog. If any of you have an unruly dog and need a good trainer, I highly recommend BARK BUSTERS. They are a little pricey....but WELL worth it! Bark Busters is a national chain, so you can find one in your area. :) If you are in the DC area: David Sundland is our trainer and he's AWESOME! :)
Newest cravings (which have not lasted long): Doritos, CRUNCHY peanut butter sammies or on Ritz crackers, Sprite, and almond snickers bar (frozen in the freezer of course).
Here's some week 24 Belly pictures...


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comments:
You look great..don't even watch the weight..just enjoy being pregnant! That is wonderful about volunteering..you're giving me drive to get back involved :) Also don't worry too much about the barking, you'll be amazed what they sleep through. A. can sleep through Stella barking all the time! I always said it was because she heard it for 10 months in the womb!
Post a Comment