So I think I understand why women get annoyed with people giving their opinions about their baby weight gain. I was checking out at the grocery story and the clerk said, "When's your baby due" I say "May". He says, "Wow you're huge!" I know he didn't mean it negatively...but if you hear that repeatedly it can certainly wear on you... Everywhere I go I get this reaction.
I had a sweet "incident" this morning that really made me smile! I woke up to Oreo and our little one playing a little game. Oreo would kick my belly gently, our baby would press back...this went on for about a 1/2 hour! It was awesome. Then, I was feeling my belly and I felt a hard knot. I pressed on it and it was kinda uncomfortable and didn't move. I came back to it later and it was gone....so I think that might have been her foot or hand!! :) I've been able to feel her move so much this week! It's so exciting!
I also had my first experience with projectile baby stuff. I was feeding Kellan on Wednesday and he started to gurgle, so I pulled the bottle out. I don't know if he sneezed or coughed or what...but the next thing I know-I had milk in my eye! I couldn't stop laughing! He seemed very proud of himself! :) I just love that little guy!
I also had my first "accident". :) I had a case of the sillies the other day and couldn't stop laughing. Well, I started laughing so hard I actually peed my pants! I've heard about this happening but it has not really happened to me before! Kris just stood there laughing at me! It was so funny!
Here is a week 26 picture! I don't really think this picture gives an accurate representation of my hugeness...
16 years ago


3 comments:
You sure did have a weeks of firsts. Don't worry that pee thing will continue for a LONG time..hehe! You look beautiful!
you look great! don't listen to those crazy people in the grocery store line!
You look beautiful! It sounds like you've had a fun week, though. :) May will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment