CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!

We had another sonogram this morning and found out we are having a little girl! We have all the pictures on a CD but are having trouble opening it up-I'll upload pics when I figure it out. BUT...we saw a LOT! She has hair...lots of it! She was doing a lot of thumb sucking! She wouldn't stay still...lots of kicking, punching, and flipping around! She has 10 toes and 10 fingers! We saw her spine, stomach, legs, arms! EVERYTHING! Her heart rate was 141/minute. We saw her nose, eyes, ears, and mouth! She looks perfect! :) She weighs 8 ounces and was just about 5 1/2 inches long. We are measuring on target, at 18 weeks.

My mom and dad came with us, and it was wonderful to be able to share this moment with them. :)

Funny story... on the way to lunch, Kris says: Oh no...we have to save for college..and a wedding! ...but at least we don't have to pay for a circumcision! (Our new insurance makes us pay for circumcisions). ...the way Kris thinks makes me giggle.

2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Oh, I am so happy for you! I'm glad everything looks good!

Baby Kry said...

A little girl..yeah, what a blessing! Kris, you are halarious!!