CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

18 Weeks

Today marks 18 weeks! This has been an awesome week celebrating with friends and family!There haven't been a whole lot of new developments with the pregnancy this week. I've been feeling pretty good. I'm starting to have a little back pain and my body is having a little difficulty adjusting to this new weight gain-but things haven't been too bad. I do have a lot of trouble getting up from the floor...I normally dry my hair/put on my makeup from the floor in our bedroom. I've been really struggling to get up and down...so Kris got me a vanity so I could sit in a chair and do that. :) It's really nice and I'm grateful not to have to get up and down from the floor. :)

Well, I will have an important update tomorrow after we go for our sonogram to determine the baby's gender!!!

Here is a 18 week belly pic!


0 comments: