CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

16 Weeks

It's been an exciting week with the baby! I've been feeling the baby moving around since Tuesday and kicking. It's an amazing feeling and it makes me smile everytime! I've also found a new craving: RUNTS (the candy). I can't seem to get enough of it! I also have been on a baking spree. I made a cake, cupcakes, and cookies. I'm going to make more cookies this week...just for me. :) I've also rediscovered Korean food (thanks to my mom) and can't get enough of that!!! I think I may have rice coming out of my pores, at this point. :) Oreo definitely senses that something is going on with me. He follow me around everywhere and MUST cuddle with me no matter what I'm doing. He cuddles so that his head/paw is resting on my tummy or my side constantly. He also seems to be more protective of me these days...not aggressive-just more aware of sounds and is more jumpy. :)

Here's a pic of my belly! Sorry bout' the hair...not sure what's going on with it! :)


Tomorrow we have our 16 week check up.  They are going to check my glucose level...and I'm a little nervous about getting yelled at about my candy PROBLEM.  :)  We will also be able to schedule our appointment to find out the gender of this little baby!!  Also, coming up this week on Wednesday is the due date of our first baby.  :(  I'm sure that will be a difficult day, despite our joy over our current pregnancy.  I think I've covered all the stuff going on, but I will update tomorrow after our appointment! 

Thanks for checking in! 
And, Alisa B-if you are reading this: GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!  Hope to see pictures of your little man! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute that Oreo is being protective. How exciting that you are getting close to discovering the gender!

Baby Kry said...

I am trilled you are finding out what baby nodi is! Yay! So much fun stuff happening!
ps. I failed my glucose test and had to do 3 hour test..bummer!

aqbrooks said...

You are so sweet! I am just now catching up on my blogs :) ha ha
SO excited for you guys!