What an awesome weekend this has been! :) WE WERE SNOWED IN!! We also started some new family traditions for Christmas! We spent an afternoon baking cookies, making fudge, and watching Christmas movies! It was awesome being able to spend time with Kris and Oreo!
Video of Kris, the newest pastry chef!
Also, Kris let me open one of my Christmas presents early! I've been having trouble getting comfortable when sleeping because I'm supposed to avoid sleeping on my back. I mentioned it to Kris Friday night and he let me open a present early! It was a Snoogle pillow! It doubles as a pregnancy and post-pregnancy pillow. It supports multiple positions when sleeping and sitting! It will also hold the baby when he/she is sleeping and when I'm nursing! It's an AWESOME pillow!
Here is a 17 week picture!




1 comments:
There is a lot of concentration going on in that video...too funny!
Post a Comment