CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Week 9

Today marks week 9 for our pregnancy! :) I'll try to add a belly picture soon. I guess the new news on weight gain is that I am officially out of all my regular pants. I bought my first pair of maternity jeans last week. :) I think they would be great to wear, in general, for Thanksgiving! :)

I'm still not suffering from any nausea yet...although sometimes my stomach turns funny and I get a little queasy.

I am still really fatigued...but I think some of that is due to the fact my Spring Show is tomorrow and Friday. I'm hoping that next week I will feel at least a little better with the fatigue.

My back pain has been fluctuating a little. Today, I was mostly ok...with back spasms being few. The last couple days...my back has been pretty painful and has reduced me to tears.

Exercise has halted a little...I don't know if I can say it halted when I only did it twice. But, I am looking forward to getting back into it after the show is done.

What to expect.com says this about our baby's development:
" Your baby is busy building muscle, but all you may want to do these days is take a nice long nap. Chances are you've never felt so tired in your life and for good reason: Your body is working overtime preparing for motherhood as it develops the placenta, your baby's lifeline. Your baby, now the size of a green olive, has grown about an inch since last week. Tiny muscles are beginning to form, so while he might not be ready to pump iron, he's gearing up to move his arms and legs. It's still too soon to feel anything in your belly, but you might be able to hear something at your next checkup."

It's so fascinating to read about the changes from week to week. :) I'll post pictures at my next blog!!

1 comments:

Baby Kry said...

I can't wait for the belly picture. That is great that you are out of your regular pants..hehe. I luckily pulled them off until about 4-5 months pregnant. Although pregnancy pants are the best!!! I miss the stretchy waist bands. As for your back, i hope it is more your show than pregnancy.