Well, week 10 is off to a great start!
My back has been feeling a lot better. It still hurts every once in a while, if I move funny. I think the improvement is due to my exercising. :) I've been walking for 40 minutes and doing stretches/weight work for 20 minutes every other day. :)
This week, I've noticed that I've had a little more energy. I don't know if it's because my show is over and that stress is gone...but I'm happy to be a little more functional after work. :)
The newest development has been the shortness of breath. My general doctor here in Waldorf says nothing is wrong with me...though she did not really check very much. According to all the websites both Kris and I have been reading, it is normal to have shortness of breath...even at just 10 weeks. So, I'll double check that with our OBGYN on Thursday. I'm assuming that all is well. It dawned on me last night when I was having trouble breathing that it was actually a great sign that I'm experiencing this-it means the baby is growing!
Kris was in Florida for a few days and he brought back our baby's first toy: Mickey Mouse and he brought me a Disney Mom mug!! He is so sweet. :)
My newest food "issue" is that I never know what I want to eat! Nothing sounds good and nothing tastes good, but I'm always hungry. I'll think I want chicken...then when I have it, I don't want it. It's a vicious circle. :) I've found that I have become quite a fan for "Andrew Nachos"...which is something Andrew made for us when we were out in LA for spring break. Basically, it's just these AWESOME Costco tortilla chips, with cheese and jalapenos...microwaved. I LOVE this...I think I've had it just about every night this past week! :) THANKS, ANDREW! :)
Good news on the medication front. I've been on medication since....uh....March, I think. I FINALLY took my last medication on May 20!!! The only meds I am currently on are the folic/prenatal vitamins! It is such a GREAT feeling to be done with all those meds! :)
Good news on the medication front. I've been on medication since....uh....March, I think. I FINALLY took my last medication on May 20!!! The only meds I am currently on are the folic/prenatal vitamins! It is such a GREAT feeling to be done with all those meds! :)
I forgot to write about this a while ago. One of my students and her family gave me a cute little gift when word got out about our pregnancy. I've included a picture of it...I leave this little bear on my desk at work to remind me to take it easy. :)
I'll post week 10 pictures this weekend! Have a GREAT Memorial weekend, everyone! :)



1 comments:
Glad to hear the nachos are working out:)
Post a Comment