THE BED IS HERE! Here are some pictures! :) This is our first real purchase in preparation for the baby!!! More bed for a little one to join us~AND~a comfy bed both Kris and I can actually get good sleep on!
Here is the old bed (after we moved the box spring out)...
Here is the new bed before we put the sheets on. Can you see the two different color labels on each side? Red is Kris, Gold is Me! :)
And, here our new bed is with Kris testing it!
And, here's a fun picture....this is from today. I feel like I've almost doubled in size since Saturday...

1 comments:
Nice Bed !! You should be able to sleep really well - like a room of your own. Little belly looks like it is growing - the little one is getting bigger every day. How did the doctor appointment go? Everything is fine I am sure. Nice "skyping" - I love it. Love you both,
Mama and Papa Nodi
Post a Comment