CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nooooooo...germs....

Great.  I'm sick.  I think I have a cold.  Can't figure out what medicine is safe to take...so looks like I have to suffer through.  :(  Yuck... Just when I got my energy back...now I'm back on the couch with tea and a blanket.  Ughhhhh..... Did anyone find anything for cold systems that was safe to take during pregnancy???

2 comments:

Baby Kry said...

No luck here. I was too scared to take anything. I did saline up the nose to try to break it up. I wish i had a magic medicine to help you! hope you feel better soon!

aqbrooks said...

there are lots of lists online, but lots of OB/gyns disagree on this so it's hard to know. but you shouldn't suffer. there are definitely things you can take. or maybe check with your ob. mine gave me a list. FEEL BETTER!