CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Learning to trust my intuition...

Ok....so we had a scare yesterday morning that resulted in us driving up to Annapolis to see our doctor this morning. Though I was concerned, I felt in my heart that the baby was just fine. But we went up there just to be sure.

Thankfully, it was an unjustified concern and the baby is doing great. We got to see the baby moving around A LOT and kicking A LOT. We were able to see the spinal cord, and the legs have already grown quite a bit since Monday. The baby did not want to stay still for the sonogram but we were able to see enough to calm my fears. The baby's heart rate was 151 beats/minute, which is great. I now weigh 125 lbs, which is 10 lbs in the 1st trimester, and 20 lbs since we first began trying to get pregnant! :) Can I just tell you that I LOVE to eat! It's just awesome!

Afterwards, I was able to get my flu shot at a clinic up in Annapolis, so I'm fully vaccinated! :) I had gotten the H1N1 vaccine about 5 weeks ago.

So, I will have to learn to trust my heart even if my mind is playing tricks on me! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a blessing! I am so happy for the two of you...well, three of you! :)

Baby Kry said...

Trust yourself..i have learned mommy's intuition is the best!