Today is officially 14 weeks. :) I can't believe how much weight I've already put on! I'm thankful to Kristen, who loaned me some maternity clothes! I'm glad to only have to dress up for work a couple more days! I sure love lounging in stretchy pants and tank tops!
For fun...I searched the internet for myths on determining the baby's gender. Every myth/prediction was that it was a girl! I guess we'll find out in 6 weeks! :) The newest symptom I'm encountering is hot flashes! I've ALWAYS been cold! Even in the summer, I'm cold. Now...I'm always hot! We were watching a movie the other night, and I had the temperature down so low that Kris was in a sweatshirt, and was covered in two blankets AND whining about the cold.....while I was wearing a tank top and my pants rolled up! Soooo weird! :)
I've almost kicked this nasty cold! It totally stunk that I had to suffer through without medicine...but the saline nasal spray helped a lot. Drinking lots of water and sleeping really helped....But Kris helped the MOST! He took care of everything so I could rest and recover. He's awesome. :)
And finally...my newest addiction: The Discovery Channel-"Birth Day" show. I've been watching that for hours and hours! There is something so fascinating and horrifying about watching these women deliver their babies. I can't pull myself away! I watched this one episode where a woman had to gain 150 pounds for her quadruplets! OMG! And a woman delivered a 9 lb 8 oz baby WITHOUT medication NATURALLY! OMG!
Anywho...thanks for checking our blog for the updates! :)


5 comments:
You look fabulous! I got addicted to Discovery Health in my first pregnancy too! And then after Ben was born, I couldn't watch them for a while, but now I'm watching again. ;)
I so got addicted to those shows too! You look wonderful! 14 amazing weeks already passed..almost 1/2 way there. As for hot flashes I am the queen of them..ugh! Love you guys
I think you should have taught in tank tops and stretchy pants... LOL! Miss you!
Thanks for posting the pic. Love it!
Hi Jen, it's Alisa. Funny you should mention being hot - I think my husband might loose a limb from being so cold. I keep turning our overhead fan on at night because I'm so hot :) ha ha
Post a Comment