CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ah....middle schoolers...the things they say....

In the 7th grade boys class the other day, this conversation occurred...

Them: Mrs. Nodi, how come teachers are allowed to chew gum?  It's not fair.
Me:  Well, I agree it's not fair.  I'm chewing gum because I'm nauseous and the gum helps.
Them:  Why are you going to throw up?
Me: I'm just nauseous.
Them: Are you sick?
Them: No, she's pregnant.
Them: Is that why you're nauseous?
Me: Yes
A HAND SHOOTS UP IN THE AIR
Them: Mrs. Nodi, what happens if you throw up your baby?

3 comments:

Baby Kry said...

I love it! I used to tell my middle schoolers that I could drink Mt. Dew because I went to college to teach and if they do the same they can have pop too!!

Unknown said...

Really? That's so silly!

aqbrooks said...

HA HA that is hilarious!