CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

ANNE ROLLED OVER!!!

Oh my gosh!  Anne rolled over.  Yesterday we were laying on the bed (and it's pretty firm) and she rolled over from her tummy to back.  I figured it was because the bed surface was soft so I didn't think anything of it. 

Then, TODAY, we were doing tummy time and I was taking video with my cell phone for my mom and mother in law to show them Anne doing her little push ups.  All of a sudden, she rolled over!  I didn't believe it, so I put her back on her tummy.  She rolled over.  I did it again...she rolled over.  On the fourth attempt, I got the video camera!  OMG!!!!!

Here's the video from my cell of her FIRST roll over.


Here's the video from our camera of her FOURTH roll over!


1 comments:

Baby Kry said...

What a little over achiever! Yeah Anne, we are so proud of you!