CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fun visit from the Babcocks!


CK, Sara, and Nolan came out to visit us this weekend!  We had a great time! 

We played at the house.


We made homemade pizzas.


We HAD to have Nodi egg sandwiches...


We went to Gilligans for lunch and fun!


We went to Gilbert Run Park.


We BBQ'ed burgers and sweet corn (from the Babcocks).  And I FINALLY got to drink a glass (or two) of my favorite wine!  I hadn't had it in almost a year!  And...of course:  There was tons of Wii play time! 
There were only two downsides to the weekend...1) It had to end and 2) Anne was not feeling her usual chipper self. Between her tummy ache and her not wanting to nap-it made for a challenging weekend.  :)  This is a picture from Sunday morning when she finally decided to nap.  Also...she has been napping most of today-go figure.
Nolan drew a picture for Anne....
 COMPLETELY unrelated...here is my birthday balloon that is STILL full of air.  My mom gave it to me on June 12....can you believe 2 months later it's still up?


Click HERE to see more pictures and videos of their visit!  :)

1 comments:

Baby Kry said...

I wanted to be there too! And the egg sandwich...I am drooling!!!!!